Cracking Me

Are there any causes you strongly believe in? Yes, I believe everyone is given equal chance and equal choices.

Are you a member of any societies or associations? Yes, I am active member of a group. It is something political.

Are you a people's person or do you prefer your own company? I prefer my own company. I am not good at being a follower.


Are you a virgin? If not, how old were you when you lost your virginity? Hmmm, nope. I can’t tell you when I lost my virginity.

Are you addicted to anything? Yes, to food and sleep.

Are you afraid of ghosts? Nope. But I recognize the fact that we all afraid of ghosts. It’s just the level of being afraid of that shit.

Are you afraid of heights? No.

Are you short tempered? Yes, but I have been trying my best not to.
Can you dance? Do you like dancing? No.No.No.No.

Can you keep a secret? Of course yes.

Do you believe in life after death? Yes.

Do you believe in marriage? Why? Yes, it is the formality of two lovers.
Do you believe in monogamy? Yes.

Do you consider yourself a neat or messy person? Moderate. In the middle.

Do you consider yourself lazy? No.

Do you drink? Yes, I love drinking. But I do not drink with some specific people.

Do you have a role model? Yes.

Do you have any siblings? If yes, are they older/younger to you? Are they male or female? Yes (too personal questions haha)

Do you have many friends? Are you in touch with friends from school/college? How close are you? Yes.

Do you like cooking? No.

Do you like eating out at restaurants? No. I love eating at home. Let’s save money.

Do you like going window shopping? No.

Do you like partying? Attending parties? Giving parties? No.

Do you like pets? No.

Do you like to go dancing? No.

Do you like to travel? Which has been your best vacation so far? What made it so special? No. Not into travelling.

Do you love children? Sure, I also love myself.

Do you own or use a desktop computer or a laptop? Lappy.

Do you read newspapers? Yeah.

Do you read? Has any particular book influenced you or left a life-changing impact? Yes, non-fiction books.

Which are your favorite authors? Sidney Sheldon etc

Do you see your father as the head of the family? Yes, he is.

Do you smoke? No.


No comments:

Post a Comment